A cookie is a file that is downloaded to the User's computer when accessing certain websites. Cookies allow the website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of the User or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way in which they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize the User .
• Own cookies: Are those that are sent to the User's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the Owner and from which the service requested by the User is provided.
• Third party cookies: These are those that are sent to the User's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the Owner, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
• Session Cookies: These are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the User accesses a website.
• Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookies in which the data is stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
• Analysis Cookies: Those that are well treated by the Owner or by third parties, allow quantifying the number of Users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by Users of the service offered. For this, its navigation is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products or services that are offered.
• Advertising cookies: are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the Owner has included in the Website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as the content edited or the frequency in which the ads are displayed.
• Cookies of behavioral advertising: Are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the Owner has included in the Website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of Users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it. Likewise, it is possible that when visiting a website or when opening an email where an advertisement or promotion is published about the products or services offered, a cookie will be installed in the browser that will later be used to show advertisements related to the search that has been made. , develop a control of the announcements in relation, for example, with the number of times they are seen, where they appear, at what time they are seen, etc.
The User can allow, block or eliminate the cookies installed on the computer by configuring the options of the installed browser, in case it does not allow the installation of cookies on your browser it is possible that you can not access any of the sections of the Website . You can find information on how to configure cookies according to the browser used in the following links (valid links to the date of publication of this text)
The Owner is not responsible for the content and veracity of the privacy policies of third parties included in the links of this Legal Notice.
Purpose of the cookie Description of the purpose of the cookie
If you want more information about the use
Google Analytics - Web Analytics - Statistics on visits to the Website http://www.google.es/intl/es/analytics/
Facebook Connect - Social Widget - Connecting users with the social network http://developers.facebook.com/
The Owner declines any responsibility regarding the content and veracity of the information and privacy policies related to third-party cookies.
This policy was modified to May 30, 2019.
This Website may use Google Analytics, a web analytics tool provided by Google, Inc., whose registered office is located at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States ("Google"). This tool allows the Owner to know the degree of involvement of Users with the Website, with the possibility of consulting several reports describing how Users interact with the Website with the purpose of improving it. Google Analytics collects information anonymously, that is, it reports the trends of the Website without identifying its users.
Google Analytics uses "cookies" of origin, which are text files located on the computer, to track the interactions of Users on the Website. These cookies are used to store information such as, for example, the time of the visit, if the User has been to the site before, and which site has recommended the User to visit this Website in question. Browsers do not share cookies originating from the same domain.
All computers and devices connected to the Internet are assigned a unique number that is known as the "Internet protocol address" or "IP address". Since these numbers are usually assigned by country, IP addresses are often used to identify the country, state and city from which the computer is connected to the Internet. Google Analytics records the IP address of the Users that visit the Website so that the Owner can know from which points of the planet the site is being visited. This method is called "IP geolocation". Google Analytics does not provide information about the real IP address.
The Google Analytics service conditions prohibit the tracking or obtaining of personal data that identify a person (such as name, email address or billing information, and other associated data) using Google Analytics or the association of personal information with web analytics data.
The Owner can control the information that Google can use and decide if he wants Google to use this information or not through the Google Analytics data sharing options. The data serves to improve Google's products and services.